Tuesday, April 7, 2009

From Here to There

As we progress in our learning we sometimes experience phenomena that we do not understand or need help to explain. One of those experiences for me was Bi Location.

Bi Location: In the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, it is defined as:

Main Entry: bi·lo·ca·tion
Pronunciation: 'bI-lO-"kA-sh&n
Function: noun
Date: 1858
Definition: the state of being or ability to be in two places at the same time

The ability to appear in two places at once is called bi location and is something that most remote viewers have the ability to do. Although the term is recently used more by current groups researching and practicing remote viewing, it is a very old technique and in the past has been called astral projection. One of the things that a lot of people strive to learn as they pursue their spiritual path is astral projection. There are some people who do it naturally and probably do not realize that they are doing it. Perhaps this comes from other lifetimes of practicing, and for the most part is done in the dream state. Many times people ask me about dreaming and dreams, feeling as if they have traveled to a distant place and felt they were actually there, but as an observer. This of course is an example of astral projection in the dream state. I have one friend that attends parties with people she does not know but always has a fun time!

The physical body remains in bed sleeping and the etheric body travels to another location, or even just another room. This can be somewhere on the physical plane or in any dimension, planet, etc. The person they visit may be in the sleep state and out in their etheric body as well. People report having conversations and doing things together, but often do not realize that they are actually astrally traveling and attribute it to just “crazy dreams”.

Although not usually seen by the people they visit, or seen in the place they visit, occasionally this does happen. I dimension trek to many places and usually am accompanied by a guide who shows up when I have been seen by other guides who tell me I can not be there. My guide always assures me that I can be anywhere I want, and to ignore the admonishment.


All the bodies


Most people know that the etheric body is the form closest to our physical body, where our chakras interact, and where these energy centers connect to our body. This is where you will see the colors of the aura. As mentioned in the previous blog, I was able to not only “see” the physical body of my teacher disappear but also the etheric body. It is the practice of meditation that enables us to be in the right frequency. Meditation is the key to all of our development spiritually. It helps us to learn the practice of detachment. This is where we learn to not judge events as good or bad and where we can learn to act and not react.

Physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies are energy fields in motion. All resonate and vibrate at specific frequencies. The physical body reacts to the emotional body which can be controlled by the mental body, and all serve the spiritual body, or our “Divine Intelligence/Higher Self.” It is our thinking processes or the “mental” body that influence the other bodies for positive or negative. The emotional body does not recognize time and is the one that we have the most issues with learning to control. It is the repository of all lifetimes and contains all of our emotional reactions on the cellular level.


Learning how


In my own personal experience of bi location, again I was being inner plane taught. I had not studied this phenomena nor was I particularly interested in learning about astral projection. However in one afternoon I was taught about bi location and shown “how” I was able to do it. The story as it happened was actually a by product of me helping another person. This young woman was a friend of my oldest daughter, and her grandmother had passed over within the last few months. My daughter told her of my mediumship abilities and that perhaps I could answer some questions for her, so time was made for her to come and visit. At the visit she spoke of how she had spent a lot of her youth with her grandmother and how close she had been to her. She wanted to be able to connect with her and I was impressed by spirit that instead of giving her a message, that it was more important to help her learn to communicate. She already felt that there was life after death and that her grandmother was around her, but wanted to know how she could communicate. So I spent some time teaching her a technique that she could implement. I suggested she write a letter to her grandmother, then put it away and when impressed get the paper out and write what she felt her grandmother would reply. This exercise would prepare her for more communication in the future and in different ways. She was a sweet girl and was very appreciative of the help and time I had given her. After she left I went to take a bath and meditate As I soaked in the water I reflected on the time that she was there and my heart opened to the fact that this young girl was so interested in learning to develop her abilities The open heart vibration enveloped my whole body and I felt joy and love surround me. As I was enjoying this experience a knock at the bathroom door brought me back to 3D reality. My oldest daughter wanted to know if I could speak to her friend again, she was upset about something that had happened when she got home. She had gone home and was preparing to do her writing exercise, walking from her bedroom to the living room she passed by the bathroom and saw a woman in her bathtub! Her shock made the vision disappear and then she was so upset at what had happened she called to see if I was available to talk to her. I told my daughter as I realized what had happened to tell her it was just me appearing, not to worry and to relax and I would call her back and explain. Thus not only did I experience my first bi location but was also able to teach about it!! Since then I have had people tell me that they have “felt” me in their physical space when they needed me and how calming it had been. Some have sworn they saw me appear in their space. I am sure they did.


And how can one use this?


Where can you serve and how? Over the years as I learned more about my self and my abilities I realized that I am a remote viewer, among other things. As someone who can do remote viewing I have used this to help people in many ways. Healing is a good example just being able to project healing energy to someone through your physical space to them is phenomenal in itself. But it also shows that we are all truly connected. Many of you already use this ability but are perhaps not conscious of it. The solution is to keep your heart open and to remember to always operate from that place as you progress along your path.


Relationships in 2009, the 11/2 year

No comments:

Post a Comment